Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bonanzle Boom - Bonanza Bounty



Boom of Diamonds, Bounty for the Dedicated

Yesterday, our family went digging for Diamonds in Murfreesboro. It is the only public Diamond mine on the planet and the 8th largest reserve. $ 7 a day (adult price), all you find, you keep. They are elusive so you really have to work at it. The pic above shows a few of the other diamond searchers.

Now Bonanzle is achieving that same scenario. Bonanzle is the mine. Sellers are like the searchers. They are strewn throughout the Bonanzle like the diamonds. They find a wonderful site but they need to work it to achieve those sales. Bonanzle provides wonderful tools to incorporate the buyer search. As of today 41,000 members know a great find in Bonanzle.

Speaking of tools on Bonanzle, I will be adding many items this week as I am ending my B&M. I have a Bonanza scheduled for 38% off March 26th at 6 PM PST, 7 PM MST, 8 PM CST & 9 PM EST, This Thursday. Quick link to preview my booth can be found at the right by clicking on one of the mugs.

PS. I am still Queen of Jasper & Kimberlite, no Diamonds yesterday.

No comments: