Monday, April 27, 2009

Bonanzle Glides Up the PSU Auction Count Page



Well if it's not one great Bonanzle event after another! Today Bonanzle hit the 3rd spot on the PSU site count page! Thanks BrightestBlessings for letting me know when it happened :) so I could Tweet about it ;)

This is the day after the 50K mark was achieved in membership, WOW!

I have been busy today with another little gem/tool Tweba. Tweba is another listing site that is interactive with many social networks including Twitter via a 3rd party app. I hope all previous kinks have been worked out and Tweba will be solid this time around :) I have begun to link my Bonanzle items for further viewing/advertising:

Checking another combo Bonanzle & Tweba listing http://ping.fm/YxvTq
Monday April 27, 2009 - 04:45pm (CDT) Permanent Link | 0 Comments
Checking a combo Bonanzle & Tweba listing http://ping.fm/9LOZI
Monday April 27, 2009 - 04:24pm (CDT) Permanent Link | 0 Comments

Just a couple of tests before I load her up! This is another opportunity for world viewing.

No comments: