Saturday, November 14, 2009

A Bonanzle Seller Best Practice

bizcard-small
I have been waiting for quite some time and I finally saw it happen on Bonannzle. Sellers who offer the same line of product on a regular basis have an added tool at their disposal for their Bonanzas. I am not speaking of the "reminder" button that buyers will hit, I am talking about the personal touch.

Gems of NirvanaClick on the image for Gems of Nirvana's Main Site

Bonanzle site link: Gems of Nirvana made me smile today with a "Best Practice" personal message invite to their Bonanza scheduled later today.

Grassroots growth and innovation abounds among the community with new tips on managing your own business. Thanks Gems of Nirvana. Please stop by their booth today and see what is going right in business and take advantage of their Bonanza with a discount of 15%.

Also posted on:
Bobbi85710's Mouth in the South Baby Boomer Banter

No comments: