Saturday, August 8, 2009

Well It Has Been Awhile... My 1st Year Anniversary Has Come & Gone



There's a "Point" I'd like to make. I don't get here as often as I should, but I never forget a treasure or a pleasure. Those who know me, know that I have been oh so busy with so many endeavors but I try to make the rounds periodically on all my activities. Just to update........ I passed all medical tests with flying colors, so I am one of the lucky ones!

Second, I have been interacting with many political - up and coming - movers and shakers. It has been very enlightening. I do not envy them one iota.

Lastly my Bonanzle booth has been keeping me hopping. Whether it has been a local direct sale and lead or my booth alone, I am still one happy camper.


Booth Item Stats
Local items removed for sale do not show but:
Currently for sale: 545 items
Sold since booth opened: 129 items


Thanks Bill & Mark

1 comment:

Brightest Blessings said...

Congratulations on your first year! Super to hear about your tests. We know that you are always busy doing something, but we do know where to find you. LOL