Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bonanzle Growth - Another High



Yesterday, another milestone at Bonanzle: the 33,000 membership mark was achieved and still shows no signs of slowing. It is 9:30 a.m. CST as I blog, and the membership is currently at 33,289. Wow!!!

I have to relay an interesting event or two from this past week that occurred through the use of my "Live Chat" Window on Bonanzle. I had a "Best Offer" item up during my Bonanza(see picture below). It was a great item and drew lots of interest. So many were too shy to Offer. Listen up - If it's up there, offer, there's no minimum. Also a local contacted me for an "Estate Sale" preview through "Live Chat". How cool is that? Bonanzlers love to share information. So check your "Live Chat" window often.... you don't want to miss anything.

3 comments:

Brightest Blessings said...

I love the live chat! Have made many friends and sales with it.

Unknown said...

Just another reason Bonanzle is such a refreshing place!

jammatun said...

Great stories about chat window!